Touch Commander Localizations
Touch Commander has already been translated into the following languages. You can download Touch Commander in your native language by clicking a link below:
Translate Touch Commander into your native language!
If you want to use Touch Commander in your natural language, it’s so easy to fulfill!*
All you have to do is to take these simple steps!
- Please download our latest beta version! Note that it is very necessary to use exactly the *.txt files from the latest beta version, not from the stable version or the previous beta.
- Copy the standard language folder (Program Files\Touch Commander\Languages\English) from your device to your desktop computer.
- Give a new name to the folder, for example Spanish, if you are translating Touch Commander into Spanish. Please note that the language folder name should be written in English, eg.: Spanish, not Español.
- Translate the text in the *.txt files. The files for you to translate consist of lines with identifiers and identifiers values, divided with tab. Please translate into your language only identifiers values and save changes.
- Copy the folder with the translated files and paste it back to your device (into this folder Program Files\Touch Commander\Languages\Spanish)
- Find and choose your language in Settings.
- Send your translated text files to us, and we will include them into installation under your name!
- Please remember that you will have to add any eventual changes to your language package which could come with the next stable versions.
« Back to main page